Looking for something different? Check out ACC’s Innovation Stage – presentation space that’s less classroom, and more living room.
Designed specifically to meet the varied preferences of adult learners, the Innovation Stage offers you the opportunity to engage attendees on a conceptual level or spotlight a tangible product, depending on your company’s particular needs. The theater is intended for single presenters, and includes:
- three different types of informal seating for up to 100 attendees
- custom lighting
- a low stage to help “break the barrier” and facilitate interaction between presenter and audience
A survey of Innovation Stage attendees at ACC.19 evidenced a high level of satisfaction and engagement:
- 88% of respondents were satisfied with the presentation they viewed.
- 88% would be likely to attend another presentation in the Innovation Stage.
- 93% of respondents felt that the program topic was relevant to their practice/program.
- 8 out of 10 respondents felt the learning from the presentation will enhance their job performance.
ACC will provide A/V and a technician, a complimentary lead retrieval unit to use before and during your slot, networking with the Speaker Ready Room to ensure a seamless experience for your presenter, and an attendee evaluation. As with all Learning Destinations, your non-certified programming will be a part of ACC’s extensive pre-meeting and onsite marketing campaign designed specifically to help deliver motivated attendees to your presentation, including program listing in the mobile app.
Innovation Stage Fees
- One or two slots: $15,500 per slot on Saturday or Sunday, $13,500 per slot on Monday
- Three or more slots: receive a 20% discount!
Innovation Stage Schedule
|Saturday, March 4
||Sunday, March 5
||Monday, March 6
|9:45 am - 10:15 am
||9:15 am - 9:45 am
||9:45 am - 10:15 am
|10:45 am - 11:15 am
||11:00 am - 11:30 am
||12:15 pm - 12:45 pm
|12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
||1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
|1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
||3:45 pm - 4:15 pm
|3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
It's Easy to Book Your Slot in the Innovation Stage
Please review the ACC.23/WCC Innovation Stage Guidelines, then submit the ACC.23/WCC Innovation Stage Application and Contract.
Right of first refusal may apply.
Please contact Christy Troiano, Director, Meeting Exposition Sales & Strategy at (202) 375-6118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.