Exhibitor Product Service Categories
Certification and Recertification
Education, Teaching Aids and CME
Food Service, Nutrition and Lifestyle
Food Service and Nutrition
Healthcare Facilities Design/Construction/Office Furniture
Angiographic Viewers and Work Stations
Imaging Equipment (e.g., CT, MRI, Nuclear, PET)
Electronic Health Records/Electronic Medical Records (EHR/EMR)
Electronic Information Services and Equipment
Physician Practice Services and Management
Technology—Computer Hardware, Software and/or Patient Management Tools with Medical Applications
Web-Based Image Management and Reporting Solutions
Arrhythmia Monitoring Equipment
Blood Pressure Monitoring Equipment
Diagnostic Catheters and Devices
Interventional—Other Percutaneous, Endovascular and Cardiac Devices
Invasive Monitoring and Testing
Mechanical Cardiac Support Devices, Percutaneous and LVADs
Pacing and Rhythm Management Devices
Patient Temperature Management
Prostheses, Valves and Pumps
Clinical Laboratory and Testing Services
Noninvasive Monitoring and Testing
Patient Monitoring Systems
Pulmonary Diagnostic Equipment
Publications, Books and Journals
Statistical Research Tools
Eligibility to Exhibit:
Applicants that meet the following criteria will be deemed eligible to exhibit:
- The applicant’s products or services must be cardiovascular-related and professional in nature.
- The applicant’s product/service must be consistent with at least one of the product/service categories listed above. Write-in categories will not be considered.
- The applicant and the applicant’s goods or services to be exhibited are considered by ACC to be consistent with ACC’s scientific or public policies, positions, statements or guidelines. This also includes the parent or subsidiary corporation of the applicant or goods and services thereof, which must also be deemed by ACC to be consistent with ACC’s scientific or public policies, positions, statements or guidelines.
- The applicant agrees to comply with the policies, rules and regulations, including those policies that govern the submission of the application, and all policies, rules and regulations adopted by ACC hereafter.
- The applicant must be financially stable. ACC reserves the right to request data establishing a company’s financial stability, even if the company has exhibited in the past. The pending or filing of bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings with respect to an exhibiting company at or after the submission of its application will result in automatic cancellation, with all applicable penalties, of the company’s exhibit space, even though ACC may have accepted the company’s.
- All products marketed and promoted in the Expo that are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) must meet FDA guidelines or be FDA-approved. In order to maintain the informational and educational objectives of the ACC Annual Scientific Session & Expo, ACC reserves the right to deny exhibit participation of any companies requesting to exhibit vitamins and supplements that are not regulated by the FDA and/or to disallow said products from being displayed in the Expo. It is the responsibility of exhibitors to ensure adherence to FDA regulations, policies, practices and guidelines, and all other applicable industry guidelines, concerning the demonstration, discussion, use and/or display of products, technologies and/or services at the ACC Annual Scientific Session & Expo.
- ExpoSuites can only be secured by contracted ACC.18 exhibitors.
- Only exhibiting companies in good standing with ACC are permitted to submit an application for an ExpoSuite. Exhibiting companies must settle any outstanding balances in order for their applications to be considered.
- If the exhibitor cancels or defaults on exhibit space, the contracted ExpoSuite will be revoked and cancellation fees will apply, as outlined in the ACC.19 Annual Scientific Session & Expo Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions.