ACC.18 Important Dates to Remember
- Onsite Priority Space Selection: Applications received during onsite space selection at ACC.17 will be considered for space assignment in Priority Point order. After the close of ACC.17, space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Advance Exhibit Space Rate Deadline: Applications must be received by this date for applicants to qualify for the advance exhibit space rate. After this date, the regular exhibit space rate will apply.
- Booth Space Deposit Payment: By this date, exhibitors who have reserved space must remit 50% of their contracted overall booth space cost. Between May 18 and November 10, 50% liquidated damages will apply to space cancellation or reduction.
- Exhibitors who have paid in full, and universities and non-profit organizations, may submit online Ancillary Event Requests for approval to hold industry events, including staff/company/board meetings, hospitality suites and social functions, focus groups, investigator meetings, and key opinion leader (KOL) events.
- Exhibitors, universities and non-profits may begin sending promotional materials to ACC for review. All promotional materials (including announcements, signage, invitations, emails, websites, advertisements, posters and flyers) must be approved by ACC prior to printing or use. Final versions of materials should be submitted for approval by Feb. 15, 2018. Send all materials to email@example.com.
- Priority Housing Placement Deadline: Exhibitor Room Block Requests must be received by this date for exhibitors to be considered for priority hotel placement. After this date, requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibitor online registration opens.
- The ACC Housing Center confirms hotel room block assignments for exhibiting companies that met the Priority Housing Placement Deadline and provides instructions for the exhibitor room block management website.
- Balance due for exhibit space. Any outstanding payments must be submitted to ACC by this date.
- Applications received on or after this date must be accompanied by full payment.
- 100% cancellation/downsizing fee applies to exhibit space cancellations/reductions received on or after this date.
- Online Exhibitor Service Kit available to exhibitors.
- ACC.18 Online Planner and Mobile App Go Live: Exhibitors should be sure to update their company descriptions and product categories by January to ensure current listings ACC’s attendee portal and mobile tools.
- Rooming List Deadline: All rooms held by exhibitors must be secured with a non-refundable deposit equal to two nights’ room and tax and assigned to individual room occupants. Rooms unclaimed at this time will be cancelled.
- ACC.18 advance professional registrant mailing list available for rent to exhibitors, and universities and non-profit organizations holding approved industry events.
- Promotional Materials Approval Deadline. All promotional materials (including announcements, signage, invitations, emails, websites, advertisements, posters and flyers) must be approved by ACC prior to printing or use. Final versions of materials should be submitted for approval by this date. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor (EAC) Request Forms and Certificates of Insurance deadline.
- Insurance certificate deadline for pending “pre-approved” EACs.
- Additional Booth Activities Form due (hazardous waste, steel structure, laser, giveaways, videography/photography, hanging signs, banners and lighting truss, etc.)
- Exhibitor registration deadline for companies wishing to receive exhibitor badges in the mail. Exhibitors may continue to register online through the conclusion of the meeting.
- Deadline to receive discounted rates from Freeman (furniture, carpet, etc.).
- Diagrams of island booths (all booths 400 square feet or larger) due.
- Advance Shipment Deadline: To avoid penalties, advance shipments must arrive at the Freeman warehouse by this date.
- Targeted exhibitor move-in begins.
- Exhibitor registration opens onsite.
Saturday, March 10 - Monday, March 12
- ACC.18, ACC’s 67th ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC SESSION & EXPO
- Exhibitor move-out complete.
- ACC.18 final professional registrant mailing list available for rent to exhibitors.