In 1982, ACC formed an Exhibitor Committee to provide a brainstorming forum and communication link between ACC and its exhibitors. The duties of the Exhibitor Committee are to:
- Review and provide feedback on current and proposed exhibitor regulations
- Review and provide feedback on current and proposed practices affecting exhibitors
- Suggest ways in which the Exposition could be improved, both from the exhibitors’ viewpoint and from the attendees’ viewpoint
- Serve as liaison between ACC exhibitors and Expo management staff
- Identify additional information useful to exhibitors
- Provide a forum for discussion of issues of mutual concern
Exhibitors are encouraged to make their viewpoints and concerns known to ACC and/or an Exhibitor Committee member throughout the year, or on site at ACC.12.
|ACC.12 Exhibitor Committee Members|
Vice President, Marketing & Sales
W.A. Baum Co., Inc.
620 Oak Street
Copiague, NY 11726
Phone: (631) 226-3940
|Ann Marie Bermudez |
Senior Manager,Conventions and Associations Relations
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Two Hilton Court
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Phone: (973) 944-2827
Marketing Services Manager
5055 Brandin Court
Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: (510) 933-7920
|Pam Kruse |
Conventions & Exhibits
Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc.
One Takeda Parkway
Deerfield, IL 60015
Chairman, President & CEO
1717 N. Sam Houston Parkway West
Houston, TX 77038
|Heather Williams |
Manager, Global Trade Shows & Meetings
3200 Lakeside Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
The Exhibitor Committee meets twice a year—during the ACC Annual Scientific Session & Expo and during the fall.
Committee members serve a renewable three-year term. Members should represent a broad cross-section of the exhibitor population: large, medium and small companies; imaging, pharmaceutical, device, EHR, equipment, etc. Company representatives interested in serving on the ACC Exhibitor Committee should send requests, including a short memo outlining relevant exhibit management experience, to Susan Krys, Senior Director—Expo, Promotions & Industry Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.