|ACC.12 Post-Show Mailing List|
|ACC.12 exhibitors, capitalize on your exhibit investment—order the ACC.12 Professional Registrant Final Registration List today! The list is available through Infocus Marketing, the exclusive list manager for ACC. Visit the Infocus website to place your order. |
Please note: If your company did not exhibit at ACC.12, the Professional Registrant Final Registration List will be available to your company beginning on June 26.
|ACC.11 Makes TSNN's|
Top 250 Trade Shows List
|ACC.11 in New Orleans was ranked #139 on the list of 2011 TSNN Top 250 Trade Shows. |
Culled from show management and data supplied to TSNN, the list represents the top 250 trade shows held last year in the U.S. ranked by net square footage.
Thank You to Our ACC.12 Exhibitors!
We sincerely appreciate your participation in and support of ACC.12. The ACC's 61st Annual Scientific Session & Expo was a resounding success, as more than 19,000 people converged in Chicago for ACC.12. Here are a few highlights:
ACC.12 OVERALL ATTENDANCE
• ACC.12 had 13,005 professional attendees (vs. 12,981 at ACC.11)
• ACC.12 had 19,094 attendees overall (vs. 19,760 at ACC.11)
ACC.12 EXPO HALL ATTENDANCE
• At ACC.12, 95% of the professional attendees visited the Expo Hall:
• Saturday: 84% of the professional attendees who were at ACC.12 visited the Expo Hall
• Sunday: 89% of the professional attendees who were at ACC.12 visited the Expo Hall
• Monday: 84% of the professional attendees who were at ACC.12 visited the Expo Hall
ACC.12 ATTENDEE PROFILE
• 64.1% of professional attendees were MDs, PhDs, or DOs
• 71.5% are involved in direct patient care
• 62.4% of professional attendees were from the U.S.
For more information about those who attended ACC.12, visit the ACC.12 Attendee Profile page.
Ready to Sign Up for ACC.13?
ACC.13 Exhibit Space Applications and the ACC.13 Exhibit Prospectus will be available on this website in late July.
And mark your calendar now—the priority point deadline for ACC.13 is Sept. 7, 2012. By submitting your exhibit space application by this date, you will:
• Pay less per square foot—this can result in substantial savings for your company
• Select exhibit space in priority point order—secure a far better booth than those companies that submit their applications after the priority point deadline
• Select housing for your staff in priority point order—submit your housing application by the priority point deadline, and you’ll have a better chance of getting rooms in your preferred hotels in San Francisco
Call the ACC Expo Hotline at (866) 353-0508 or (202) 375-6185, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.